An extension of the renowned Promenade des Anglais, in harmony with the town, the Port of Nice is an event venue that marries authenticity and energy in a Mediterranean setting and ambiance.
Bathed in an exceptional light throughout, surrounded by façades in various tones of ochre and traversed by the movements of the traditional "pointu" fishing boats, with their timeless charm, the Port of Nice opens out on to a magnificent sea wall, and offers breathtaking VIEWS of the town's gorgeous heritage.
At the Port, you will discover a series of event spaces that are unique in Nice, a range of large spaces available for hire, versatile spaces that are easy to serve thanks to the possibility of parking vehicles of all sizes (HGVs, outsize or commercial), all at preferential rates or charges tailor-made for the needs of your event.
The site, which is just 15 minutes from Nice Côte d’Azur Airport and close to Monaco, makes it possible to combine open-air and covered spaces. It offers an extensive range of services.
- an unusual triangular shape
- close to the "lou passage" port shuttle
- view over the "pointus", the traditional Niçois fishing boats, to the Port Church.
- availability of access to board small vessels
- 4 toilets
2 LA TENTE CROISIÈRE - A LOUNGE SPACE AT THE WATER'S EDGE
Initially reserved for the exclusive use of cruise ship passengers, this 300 m² space offers the opportunity to hold a festive event with or without a boat at the dock. It can be made 100% private and closed in with glass windows, with a stunning view of the sea wall both by day and by night, and offers numerous possibilities for extending towards the outside. It is an ideal location for your festive and commercial events (cocktail parties, graduation ceremonies, product launches, etc.).
- possibility of mooring a boat at the dock
- lounge space, video screen, furnishings, sofa, reception desk, air-conditioning or heating, sound
Initially used for ship passengers, these are large spaces with a view over the port or the lighthouse that offer a variety of different layouts. They are an ideal location for accommodating meeting, training or dressing rooms and the like.
- modular covered spaces
T1 314 m² opening on to the outside
T2 modular covered 366 m² space
(2 64 m² room or 1 128 m² room)
On the extension of the Promenade des Anglais, marking arrival at the Esplanade de la Douane, the space is centred on the port and optimally facing the historic heart of the town, with extremely easy access. In the middle of the Esplanade, the square faces the renowned Nice flea market and the Florian confectionery store. With a surface area of 1,600 m² and its wood-covered walls and stone flooring, the Esplanade de la Douane combines beauty and practicality, and is the ideal location for configuring a space for parties, commercial events or official ceremonies.
- breathtaking view of the port
- the area is subject to few constraints due to use of the port
- immediate proximity of toilets and a 482-space car park with direct lift or stair access, and a 53 m² warehouse space for closed storage.
The Port of Nice's commercial docks offer unexpected possibilities. They cover four large zones with surface areas of 8,700, 8,200, 3,700 and 3,500 m², and offer numerous opportunities for parking outsized vehicles and for sporting and public events.
- tarmacked areas at the edge of the dock with no weight restrictions, lighting and secure access
LA GARE MARITIME
The Gare Maritime, which is used to disembark cruise passengers, offers an exceptional setting for intimate events.
It has a surface area of 370 m², divided into two rooms measuring 205 and 165 m². It is perfect for public speaking events, small stages, cocktail parties, showrooms and the like.
- boats can be docked
- at the heart of the old town, below the Citadel of Villefranche-sur-Mer
- breathtaking views over Villefranche harbour
- public car park close by
- toilets, air-conditioning, heating