Antibes, which is the Département's second-largest city, is perfectly located between Nice and Cannes. The exceptional Cap d'Antibes area and the charm of the old town, the ramparts and the Fort Carré make Antibes a different kind of town. Organizing an event in Antibes means Mediterranean charm and a 360° view of the sea and the mountains inland.
The horizon of Cap d'Antibes, the charm of the ramparts, the various kinds of yacht in the harbour and Jaume Plensa's imposing Nomade sculpture all make Antibes Vauban Port a unique event venue, at once prestigious and out of the ordinary.
Within the town, Port Vauban, Europe's number one marina, will host your events in breathtaking open spaces. This place, with its singular charm, can give your event an intimate or spectacular setting, and is a highly privileged location for organizing all kinds of prestige event: launching a product, a cocktail party or a private soirée.
- a panoramic view and an exceptional light
- unexpected spaces in the heart of Antibes
- a multitude of services: equipment (electric vehicles, marquees, tables, chairs, tablecloths, rope lines) and technical facilities (toilets, showers, electricity, water, forklift, sound system, same-level unloading).
Various spaces are available to host your events very near the centre of town:
And at the very heart of the Port, we have numerous areas of all sizes, including:
- between the port and the town;
- next to the dock (offered by the square metre), in close proximity to boats and special yachts.