What is ISO 14001 ?
ISO or "International Standardisation Organisation " is a world federation of national standards organisations.
The ISO 14001 standard series covers environmental management.
Les ports of the French Riviera Chamber of Cemmerce and ISO 14001
The aim of the Environmental Management System is to implement a systematic approach to define the environmental objectives and targets, to achieve them and to demonstrate that they have been achieved.
The Riviera Ports Authority certification process may be divided into several stages:
- 2007 : ISO 14001 certification of the Port of Golfe-Juan
- 2008 : ISO 14001 certification of the Port of Nice - Villefranche Santé
- 2010 : ISO 14001 certification of the Port of Cannes
The System of Environnemental Management certified for ISO 14001 by AFNOR Certification - covers the following areas :
Port of Cannes
- Boating, cruise ships, boatyard
Port de Nice - Villefranche Santé
- Activities of the Port of Nice and the Passenger Terminal of Villefranche Santé.